- Black Monday again (it was great last week)
- Castles of Burgundy (after gorging on it for weeks, had a bit of a rest, ready to go back)
- Puerto Rico (it's a stone cold classic, and it's been a while for me)
- Ghost Stories (made a load of fuss about buying it; I've never had a game!)
- Ascension (I dunno, it just popped in there)
Settlers of Catan - Puerto Rico - Agricola - Condottiere - Ticket to Ride - Citadels - Torres - Shadows over Camelot - Race for the Galaxy - Formula De - Seven Wonders .. that kind of thing.
Every Thursday - 8pm - The Stables Bar, Newbold Comyn Arms, Leamington Spa
50p each week, which is spent on games for the club.
First-timers pay nothing!