We play:

Settlers of Catan - Puerto Rico - Agricola - Condottiere - Ticket to Ride - Citadels - Torres - Shadows over Camelot - Race for the Galaxy - Formula De - Seven Wonders .. that kind of thing.

The club owns lots of games, and our members bring even more.

We meet:

Every Thursday - 8pm - Oak House Sports and Social Club, Leamington Spa

We welcome:

Everyone

We charge:

Nothing! But if you do become a regular you will need to join the Social Club

Thursday 6 September 2012

Play Board Games in Leamington Spa tonight

After a couple of weeks in Spain lounging by a pool with a San Miguel or two I fancy something different. Luckily BoardSilly Games Club meet tonight from 20:00 at the Newbold Comyn Arms so I'll be lounging by a board game or two with a San Miguel or two.

I fancy playing:
  • El Grande - I'm missing Spain
  • Innovations - I'm missing Innovations
  • Caylus - I'm missing my Sanity
See you there,

John E

PS. This was Post #99 on the BoardSilly Blogger feed. I'll leave John H to weave his special magic on post #100.

No comments:

Post a Comment